Outsourcing of complete bookkeeping & accounting operations is an ideal selection for most small to mid-sized businesses as well as newly formed companies. Such businesses do not have the time and resources as well as the critical mass available to keep them updated with dynamic and complex Taxation & Corporate Laws. Hence to alleviate the above issues, Beyond Accounting offers complete accounting services that encompass an array of transactional and controllership functions for F&A services across multiple industry verticals in a completely scalable model. Our Bookkeeping & GL Accounting services are capable of facilitating companies of any scale to accomplish their core business goals with minimum cost involvement while getting the benefits of specialists in a shared services COMPANY PROFILE model. The scope of services offered by Beyond Accounting as part of its GL Accounting & Bookkeeping offering is as below:
- Bookkeeping & Accounting as per applicable GAAP/IFRS
- Fixed asset accounting
- Month End/Period Closing
- Audit Support
- Consolidations of financials statement.
- Controllership activities and Virtual CFO Services
Beyond Accounting delivers accounting services through a mix of Onsite and Offsite models. The onsite teams are stationed at the client’s office to perform the frontend accounting tasks; while the backend support & reporting functions are delivered by our central facility in India. The other model is wherein we are servicing the entire accounting function of clients through an offsite model and all processing is completed at our premises.
Why Choose Beyond Accounting for Accounting Services?
- Availability of large pool of trained and specialized manpower
- Knowledge pool through specialized cells. Eg: Direct Tax/Indirect Tax/Company Law
- Scalability of operations
- Adoption of industry best practices and automation of processes leading to standardization
- Clients get the advantage of Virtual CFO/ Controller at highly affordable costs
- Handover of accounting processes to Beyond Accounting enables the client to maintain their focus on the core business functions